3170 Sunnyside St
Pleasant Springs, WI 53589
PRICE REDUCTION!!!!! SERIOUS SELLER! An opportunity to build your dream lake cabin near the incredible spring fed Lake Kegonsa on 0.28 acres. Zoning allows you to build 38 ft high. A beautiful vacant flat lot that includes a 26x45 pole barn with 220 amp service. A 14x22 one stall garage and a 10x10 metal shed perfect for garden tools. Rarely available - level lot with easterly exposure and at the end of the road providing more privacy on a cul-de-sac across the street from Lake Kegonsa. Full recreation lake with a great public park, fishing, hunting, restaurants, and boating. Sold as is.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 132x96x146x76
- Lot Description: Adjacent to park/public land, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1820766
- Utilities Available: Cable, Electricity, Natural gas, Some underground, Telephone
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Can not be divided, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Kegonsa
- Middle School: River Bluff
- High School: Stoughton
Accuracy of information for 3170 Sunnyside St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Keller Williams Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.