10841 Spring Creek Rd
Perry, WI 53517
Now is your chance to enjoy some country living! This beautiful ranch sits on over 8 sunny acres, complete with fully equipped pole barn/garage. Large South/East facing windows allow light to pour in around the clock! Large master suite includes beautiful en suite with soaking tub and dual vanity. Beautiful wood floors and ceramic tile leads you throughout main level, including formal dining, open kitchen (incl butler's pantry!), mud room and dual sided, wood fireplace. Lower level is perfect for entertaining, with walk out to back yard, full wet bar and pool table!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1820025
- Taxes: $8,389
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 4+ car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary, Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener RENTED, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Mount Horeb
- Middle School: Mount Horeb
- High School: Mount Horeb
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x18
- Bedroom #2: 11x14
- Bedroom #3: 11x13
- Bedroom #4: 10x17
- Family Room: 17x16
- Kitchen: 17x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x20
- Dining Room: 11x09
- Rec Room: 15x26
- Bonus Room: 22x10
- Laundry: 8x11
- Dining Area: 04x09
- Other3: 18x14
Accuracy of information for 10841 Spring Creek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.