2577 County Road H
Brigham, WI 53507
Handcrafted Scandinavian full scribe log home! Full length, 16" mean diameter Engelmann Spruce logs harvested from the dry belt of British Columbia. The purlin style roof design, with over-sized logs and ridge beam gives this home a dramatic mountain style look with 8 ft overhangs. This style of log home is rare, and very expensive to build! If you have ever dreamed of a log home, or the log home lifestyle, then don't let this opportunity pass you by!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1819468
- Taxes: $6,036
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Log Home
- Fireplace: Free standing STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Great room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Barneveld
- Middle School: Barneveld
- High School: Barneveld
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x24
- Bedroom #2: 10x16
- Bedroom #3: 11x15
- Family Room: 19x28
- Kitchen: 11x19
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x18
- Laundry: 09x07
Accuracy of information for 2577 County Road H, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.