2023 14th Ave
Monroe, WI 53566
Attractive 2 story, 4 bedroom brick home located close to Monroe schools, park and downtown. This well maintained home features original woodwork, hardwood flooring, wood burning fireplace, ample sized rooms all on a great sized lot. The walk up attic provides additional living space, bring your ideas and create the area to your liking. Large welcoming front porch invites you to sit a while. Nicely landscaped with many flower gardens. Don't forget to take a peek at the 3 car attached garage - a bit of something for everyone!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1817620
- Taxes: $2,539
- Basement: Full, Other Foundation, Poured Concrete Foundation, Shower Only, Toilet Only
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Monroe
- Middle School: Monroe
- High School: Monroe
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x15
- Bedroom #2: 11x13
- Bedroom #3: 11x13
- Bedroom #4: 10x10
- Kitchen: 11x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x16
- Dining Room: 16x13
- Foyer: 11x9
- Laundry: 10x10
Accuracy of information for 2023 14th Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Hedeman Group
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.