L3&4 Murmuring Pines Tr
Pelican, WI 54501
This wooded 5.2 acre, two-lot parcel is a short drive from the conveniences of town. It offers over 500 feet of west-facing frontage on the North Branch of the Pelican River & provides a level area to develop a building site. The lots are located in a subdivision on a private road that meanders to a cul-de-sac. Covenants & restrictions protect the values of the neighborhood, but DO allow for campers & RVs. This parcel would make a nice setting for your home or camper to take in the sunset views & wildlife. Shared road maintenance expense for 2016 was $250/both. Seller is WI licensed Realtor.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Other
- MLS ID: 1817389
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Topography: Level, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 999.0
- Tillable Acreage: 999.0
- Wooded Acreage: 999.0
- Wetland Acreage: 999.0
- Available Info: Certified survey, Restrictions/covenants, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Call School District
Accuracy of information for L3&4 Murmuring Pines Tr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.