N3660 Scheppert Rd
Oakland, WI 53538
Picturesque setting w/sun's rays bouncing off the golden fields extending the warmth into the cozy living qtrs. Office could be 4thBR. Spacious MBR suite w/built~in window seat, walk~in shower & lg WIC. Excellent kit layout for holiday tasks w/walk~in pantry, lg dining area & 2 built~in corner hutches. Fin walkout LL w/built~in wet bar, pool table, woodburning stove & porch w/hottub. Pole bldg, 44x34 w/heated shop & BA. Dbl gar doors 9'+ w/ loft storage. Deck, stone patio & waterfall outside the shop. Added inclusions and too many amenities to mention; request list for more details..
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1817374
- Taxes: $5,881
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, 4+ car, Access to Basement, Additional Garage, Attached, Garage Door > 8 ft, Garage stall > 26 ft deep, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: Free standing STOVE, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Central vac, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Fort Atkinson
- High School: Fort Atkinson
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 20x13
- Bedroom #2: 14x13
- Bedroom #3: 13x10
- Bedroom #4: 1x1
- Family Room: 16x17
- Kitchen: 15x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x14
- DenOffice: 18x12
- ScreendPch: 16x13
- Laundry: 12x8
- Dining Area: 14x12
- Other3: 25x25
Accuracy of information for N3660 Scheppert Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.