435 Congress St
Bloomington, WI 53804
This house is a real gem right in the heart of Bloomington. Beautiful hardwood floors and trim, tons of space for storage, and main floor laundry make this house beautiful and functional at the same time. Other updates to floors, bathrooms, and lighting make it ready to move into without lifting a finger. Close to churches, schools, parks and the downtown area, you don't even need to pull the car out to get there. You will want to see the character this house has for yourself!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1817258
- Taxes: $1,398
- Basement: Full, Other Foundation, Partially finished, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Fireplace: Free standing STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features:
- Elementary School: River Ridge
- Middle School: River Ridge
- High School: River Ridge
Room Types & Sizes
- Bedroom #4: 14x16
- Master Bedroom: 13x15
- Bedroom #2: 10x12
- Bedroom #3: 10x18
- Kitchen: 16x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x14
Accuracy of information for 435 Congress St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: River Ridge Realty, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.