24 N Baldwin St
Madison, WI 53703
Show 10/13.Tenney/Lapham! Charming 2 story in hub of the near eastside w/easy access to downtown, lakes, parks & bike path + all the new amenities! Classic features: air locked entry w/closet, original trim & hardwood flrs, living w/built-in bookshelf & faux FP & formal dining! Updated kitchen w/white cabinetry, wainscoting 1/2 walls & new flooring! Remodeled bathroom w/tile flrs & surround, new fixtures, large linen closet & laundry chute! Walk up attic for extra storage. Backyard is a private oasis w/covered patio, gardens, partial 6 ft fence w/yard beyond & oversized 2 car garage & shed!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1816099
- Taxes: $6,060
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener RENTED, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Lapham/Marquette
- Middle School: OKeeffe
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x11
- Bedroom #2: 11x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x8
- Kitchen: 12x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x12
- Dining Room: 11x11
- Foyer: 5x5
Accuracy of information for 24 N Baldwin St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.