N4435 County Road G
Oakland, WI 53538
4 ACRE FARMETTE! This one has it all! Charming, spacious 2 story farmhouse, 2 story barn, and several outbuildings. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath farmhouse has many updates and amenities. Large kitchen with huge island open to the adjacent family room. First floor laundry, formal dining room, lower level rec room, 3 season front porch, deck and patio surrounded by flower beds, and large potting shed are only a few of the extras this property has to offer. Convenient location between Cambridge & Jefferson, Lake Mills & Fort Atkinson. Hurry before it's gone! It won't last!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1816095
- Taxes: $3,709
- Basement: Other Foundation, Partial, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Central vac, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jefferson
- High School: Jefferson
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 18x16
- Bedroom #2: 14x14
- Bedroom #3: 14x13
- Family Room: 18x14
- Kitchen: 16x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x13
- Dining Room: 17x14
- Rec Room: 17x15
- Bonus Room: 11x9
- Other3: 24x7
Accuracy of information for N4435 County Road G, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Re/Max Community Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.