422 Sidney St
Madison, WI 53703
Welcome to your Urban Oasis! Super sweet home on one of Madison's coolest streets just steps from Tenney Park & Lake Mendota! Fully remodeled kitchen w/ designer finishes incl. granite countertops, tile backsplash & stainless appliances! Tons of updates: roof, insulation, paint inside & out, furnace, water heater & softener! Rare 2 car garage w/ AWESOME room above - potential for a "man cave" or game/craft room! Enjoy the warmer months on your patio overlooking the charming garden!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1813117
- Taxes: $7,846
- Basement: Full
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Lapham/Marquette
- Middle School: OKeeffe
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x12
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 9x9
- Kitchen: 12x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 24x13
- Dining Room: 14x11
- Sun Room: 18x8
Accuracy of information for 422 Sidney St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.