4919 St Annes Dr
Middleton, WI 53597
Three words best describe this property: Stunning, Gorgeous, Spectactular. 1 Yr Old Prairie/Craftsman style ranch in the community of Bishops Bay Neighborhood. All the upgrades that you would expect! Flr to Ceiliing FP in LR, Cherry Coffered ceilings and Built-Ins, Amish Cherry Cabinets w/Quartz Counters and Lg Pantry, Insulated 3 Season Porch, Spacious Master Suite with Walk In Shower, exposed LL w/9ft ceiling & bath rough are awaiting your ideas. Clubhouse/Pool/Fitness Center are a part of HOA.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1802274
- Taxes: $2,702
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Heritage
- Middle School: Waunakee
- High School: Waunakee
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x16
- Bedroom #2: 12x13
- Bedroom #3: 12x12
- Kitchen: 15x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x17
- 3-Season: 14x16
- Laundry: 9x8
- Dining Area: 15x15
Accuracy of information for 4919 St Annes Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.