1360 Springbrook Dr
Baraboo, WI 53913
Baraboo Country Club, shared wall/half duplex overlooking the 6th Fairway! This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home offers great natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the view from your living room. Open-concept living, dining & kitchen area offers vaulted ceilings & patio doors to the big deck. Main level has kitchen w/breakfast bar, dining area, living room w/gas fireplace, Master Suite w/walk-in closet, bedroom & full bath. Walk out lower level features a huge family room w/ bar & game area, bedroom & full bath. Property is being converted to zero lot line duplex. Home warranty incl!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1801435
- Taxes: $5,971
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bi-level, Contemporary
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x16
- Bedroom #2: 11x13
- Bedroom #3: 11x14
- Family Room: 30x33
- Kitchen: 11x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x24
- Dining Room: 11x12
- Game Room: 11x12
- Foyer: 8x17
- Laundry: 5x6
- Dining Area: 11x12
Accuracy of information for 1360 Springbrook Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Re/Max Grand
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.