1438 Dayflower Dr
Madison, WI 53719
Charming 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath home in desirable West Madison neighborhood. Close to parks, shopping & more, this home features a bright and spacious living room open to the large kitchen & dining on main floor w/ laundry and 1/2 bath. Upper level hosts all 3 bedrooms, including master w/ large master bath, walk-in closet, & vaulted ceilings. Lower level is finished with family/rec room w/walk-out access to the back yard & patio. Off the kitchen is access to the deck overlooking the backyard, allowing for even more outdoor entertaining area.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1799041
- Taxes: $5,319
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Transitional
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Stephens
- Middle School: Jefferson
- High School: Memorial
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x15
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x10
- Kitchen: 12x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x15
- Dining Room: 9x11
- Laundry: 6x11
- Other3: 30x11
Accuracy of information for 1438 Dayflower Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Exp Realty, Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.