2702 Chamberlain Ave
Madison, WI 53705
Immaculate, 4 bedroom, 2-story home in popular Regent neighborhood. Ideal location near UW Hospitals and campus with easy access to downtown. Features include vaulted sun room with lofted office/library and spiral staircase, 2 gas fireplaces, oak wood floors, upper level laundry, composite deck with electric sun awning, and custom window treatments. Updated furnace, A/C, and water softener (all 2015), plus roof, driveway, powder room, Pella windows, and more! Too many improvements to list! Clean and dry basement. Open kitchen/dining with original corner cabinet. A rare opportunity!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1798462
- Taxes: $9,244
- Basement: Partial
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Transitional
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Insert, Living room, Wood burning STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk Thru Bedroom, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Franklin/Randall
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x10
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x10
- Bedroom #4: 10x10
- Family Room: 18x15
- Kitchen: 11x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x12
- Loft: 15x7
- Dining Area: 12x10
Accuracy of information for 2702 Chamberlain Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Madcityhomes.com
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.