W4481 County Road E
Newton, WI 53949
Marquette County Hunting Property and Cabin resting on 80 acres of a mixture of land. This property consists of 6+/- of tillable land that has been used for a large food plot, there is young pines in the front of property that will create privacy for the 30x30 Morton building that has been finished inside with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, living space, 6 in well, shower, hotwater heater and Heat & Cool exchanger. The back 40 consists of mostly of a tamarack marsh where the deer tend to hunker down for safety. This property has been a proven big buck factory. Great all around recreational property.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Horses Allowed, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural, Other
- MLS ID: 1797881
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 6.0
- Wooded Acreage: 44.0
- Wetland Acreage: 30.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Can be divided, Easements
- Elementary School: Westfield
- Middle School: Pioneer Westfield
- High School: Pioneer Westfield
Accuracy of information for W4481 County Road E, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: United Country Hamele Auction & Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.