11.03 Ac S Knapp Creek Ln
Scott, WI 53805
This 11 acre parcel is the last one on a private road with other newer homes and cabins. It has over 1000 feet of a trout stream (West Fork Knapp Creek) that runs along one edge and a wooded hillside on the other side. Great place to build either a permanent residence or a getaway spot. Not far from the Wisconsin River. Come enjoy the eagles the call this area their home.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Cul-de-sac, Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1796153
- Utilities Available: All underground, Electricity
- Topography: Level, Rolling, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 2.0
- Wetland Acreage: 4.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Certified survey, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Boscobel
- Middle School: Boscobel
- High School: Boscobel
Accuracy of information for 11.03 Ac S Knapp Creek Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.