7502 East Pass
Madison, WI 53719
NO SHOWINGS UNTIL OPEN HOUSE ON 1/29/16. Meticulously maintained multi-level home in convenient west side location has everything you're looking for. Spacious living area with vaulted ceilings, roomy kitchen with ample cabinets, breakfast bar, & pantry. Dinette leads to private patio overlooking large fenced in yard. Large master bedroom boasts large walk-in closet & bathroom access with double vanity. Plenty of storage in the 2nd bedroom's double closet. Exposed lower level features 3rd bedroom/den & large rec room for the big game & entertaining. Near shops, grocery, & walking trails!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1793495
- Taxes: $4,739
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tri-level
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Chavez
- Middle School: Toki
- High School: Memorial
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x13
- Bedroom #2: 12x12
- Bedroom #3: 12x14
- Family Room: 14x18
- Kitchen: 12x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x18
- Dining Area: 9x11
Accuracy of information for 7502 East Pass, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.