3790 Swoboda Rd
Middleton, WI 53593
You will love this gorgeous, rustic modern home. It?s awash in natural light thanks to an open floor plan that makes for a warm & inviting home. You?ll never want to leave the remodeled, eat-in kitchen with butler's pantry, fabulous island with breakfast bar & high-end appliances that opens to the living room, deck and sunroom. Except you?d be missing out on the serene master suite & the fantastic entertaining space in the lower level complete with wet bar, movie room, office space, exercise room & sliding doors to pool. 1 yr Basic Home Warranty plus pool coverage.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1793400
- Taxes: $10,115
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Walkout
- Garage: 4+ car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary, Ranch, Transitional
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, Jetted bathtub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Pool - in ground
- Elementary School: West Middleton
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 20x14
- Bedroom #2: 15x11
- Bedroom #3: 13x12
- Bedroom #4: 16x15
- Bedroom #5: 17x14
- Family Room: 24x22
- Kitchen: 23x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 23x14
- Dining Room: 14x12
- DenOffice: 10x08
- Other: 15x12
- Other3: 15x14
- Other4: 09x09
Accuracy of information for 3790 Swoboda Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.