408 Conservancy Dr
Johnson Creek, WI 53038
Welcoming spacious ranch has upgraded finishes sure to impress! Open floor plan is great for entertaining. Kitchen is a chef's delight with granite countertops, SS upgraded appliances including a gas stove, breakfast bar & pantry! Huge master bedroom offers private bath w/ dual vanity. All 3 bedrooms have walk-in closets. Convenient main floor laundry. Expand into the LL with a 4th bed, 3rd bath + a huge family room possible. Enjoy fireplace in the cathedral living room, patio out back, & the largest of front porches you'll see! This sprawling ranch is a must see!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1792465
- Taxes: $5,672
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Stubbed for Bathroom
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cable available, High Speed Internet, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Johnson Creek
- Middle School: Johnson Creek
- High School: Johnson Creek
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 18x15
- Bedroom #2: 13x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Kitchen: 12x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 19x16
- Dining Room: 12x10
- Laundry: 9x7
Accuracy of information for 408 Conservancy Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.