2814 Chamberlain Ave
Madison, WI 53705
Full of natural light and pride of ownership. New roof (2016), kitchen floor (2016), furnace, hot water heater (2013), paint (2016) and freshly finished wood floors (2016). Updated windows and A/C in 2006. Large living room with a wood fireplace. Attached one car garage w/nice storage. Walk to UW Hospital, UW Campus, Hilldale, grocery stores, restaurants. Hoyt Park and Quarry Park only a block away. Clean, open, and dry basement. Plumbing set up for a second full bathroom, space to add 3rd bedroom and additional living area! Please view 3D virtual model.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1791160
- Taxes: $6,553
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Toilet Only
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bungalow, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Midvale/Lincoln
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x11
- Bedroom #2: 14x11
- Kitchen: 14x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 23x21
Accuracy of information for 2814 Chamberlain Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Spencer Real Estate Group
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.