1853 Helena St
Madison, WI 53704
Sweet Atwood/Marquette bungalow boasts the classic lemonade sipping front porch, gorgeous original woodwork & gleaming hardwood flrs! Open & spacious living & dining w/modern fixtures, updated kitchen w/crisp white cabinetry, gas range & goose neck faucet w/double glass paned pella doors opening onto the deck & brick patio of the private backyard! 2 bdrms on main level & 2nd flr master w/huge closets & space to add a master bath! LL Rec Rm is a great space to escape the grind! Nice garage w/opener & rm for toys! Great locale near Jenifer St Market, amazing food, kayak launch & lakeside parks!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1786137
- Taxes: $6,727
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Lapham/Marquette
- Middle School: OKeeffe
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 21x12
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x10
- Kitchen: 10x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x13
- Dining Room: 14x12
- 3-Season: 24x8
- Rec Room: 21x17
Accuracy of information for 1853 Helena St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.