3072 Shore View Dr
Pleasant Springs, WI 53589
Beautiful Custom Home, Planned with an Open Family & Friend Entertaining floor plan that really works! Inviting great room, that opens into the hearth room and Gourmet Kitchen, and the screened porch with a peaceful wooded setting that offers a lake view as the seasons change. Master Suite with Hand tiled shower and radiant heated floors. Custom Wood work, coiffured ceiling in the dining area, double sided fireplace, Granite counter tops, spacious laundry room on the main level. Sunny lower level offers a great family area, additional bedrooms and bath. 3 car garage with heated work shop.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1785784
- Taxes: $6,592
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Total finished
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch, Transitional
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Sprinkler system
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x19
- Dining Room: 12x12
- ScreendPch: 16X14
- Other: 10x12
- Laundry: 8x9
- Dining Area: 12x13
- Master Bedroom: 14x16
- Bedroom #2: 14x14
- Bedroom #3: 14x12
- Bedroom #4: 12x12
- Family Room: 34x15
- Kitchen: 14X14
Accuracy of information for 3072 Shore View Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Coldwell Banker Success
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.