418 13th St
Baraboo, WI 53913
Nearly 1/2 acre in the City! This home features a fabulous family room designed to entertain with wet bar, lower level bathroom and walk out to large concrete patio! From the gorgeous hardwood floors, 10X5 cedar lined walk in storage closet built in fireplace, kitchen "booth", built in shelving, telephone cubby, and velvet embossed bathroom wallpaper, this is a unique "retro" gem waiting for you to decorate and live! Updates include central air, newer boiler, hot water heater, water softener, and 2+ car detached garage. Don't miss this. Estate priced to sell, AS IS.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1784139
- Taxes: $3,098
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Other Foundation, Partially finished, Walkout
- Garage: 1 car, 2 car, Alley Entrance, Attached, Detached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Electric, Living room
- Kitchen Features:
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Some window coverings, Walk-in closet(s), Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- ExerciseRm: 10x9
- Dining Area: 9x8
- Master Bedroom: 12x14
- Bedroom #2: 12x14
- Family Room: 14x26
- Kitchen: 12x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 21x14
Accuracy of information for 418 13th St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Re/Max Preferred
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.