17.53 Ac Lupine Dr
Cutler, WI 54618
Hunters and recreationalist! A picturesque 17.53 acre setting that is heavily wooded and secluded. Own a part of the private, crystal clear, spring fed swimming pond/lake with a white sand beach. Property is bordered by 2500 acres of Juneau County forest for additional hiking and hunting. Minutes to Castle Rock Lake and Necedah Wildlife Refuge. Carve your homestead out of this prime piece of wilderness and enjoy peace, quiet and wildlife galore. Excellent hunting on this property. Big buck territory.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 17.53
- Lot Description: Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1783787
- Utilities Available: None
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 17.53
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Can not be divided, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Call School District
Accuracy of information for 17.53 Ac Lupine Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Coldwell Banker Belva M Parr
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.