2652 Dungarvan Rd
Fitchburg, WI 53711
*No showings until OH 7/31 12:00-2:00. Don't miss this great home in an incredible, family friendly neighborhood. The neighborhood is quiet with only one entrance and little to no through traffic. It is a close-knit neighborhood with summer block parties and other events throughout the year. You'll be less than a block from the park, less than a mile away from the library, and have easy access to downtown Madison. The home has beautiful maple trim and doors, an open floor plan and family room in basement which is also stubbed and framed for a bathroom. Lawn mower and grill included in sale.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1782573
- Taxes: $4,528
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Victorian
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Some window coverings, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Netherwood Knoll
- Middle School: Oregon
- High School: Oregon
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x13
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x10
- Family Room: 16x13
- Kitchen: 8x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x15
- Dining Area: 12x10
Accuracy of information for 2652 Dungarvan Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.