226 Powers Ave
Blooming Grove, WI 53714
A nice place to call home. Move right into this quaint home with it's arched doorways, sunny foyer, new flooring, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, great garage, and nearly finished space in the lower level. If you like to cook you'll love the large eat-in kitchen! Plenty of dry storage space in the lower level and the garage, a yard to create gardens, concrete pad to use as a patio or trailer parking, + a great upstairs rm for play rm, storage, office, or craft area. No sidewalks to shovel, no more scraping snow off your cars in winter since you'll have a 2+ car garage. Convenient, quiet neighborhood.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1782081
- Taxes: $2,923
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Tile Floors, Walk-up Attic, Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Kennel
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x14
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Kitchen: 12x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x10
- Other: 18x9
- Other2: 10x8
- Laundry: 11x8
Accuracy of information for 226 Powers Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.