1540 Morrison St
Madison, WI 53703
Panoramic views of Lake Monona greet you each day as you wake up in this completely remodeled Craftsman style home in the heart of the Marquette Neighborhood. Enjoy a chef's kitchen with granite, SS appliances and beautiful cabinetry. Gleaming hardwoods throughout the main and second floors. A master suite with vaulted ceilings, skylights and an office space. Recent upgrades include professional landscaping, Marvin windows throughout and zoned heating and cooling system. Walk to festivals, restaurants, parks and all that this fantastic location offers!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1781154
- Taxes: $10,094
- Basement: Full, Partially finished
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Lapham/Marquette
- Middle School: OKeeffe
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x11
- Bedroom #2: 12x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x10
- Family Room: 21x9
- Kitchen: 12x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x12
- Dining Room: 12x8
- DenOffice: 13x10
- Other: 13x7
Accuracy of information for 1540 Morrison St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.