1605 Bonner Tr
Dunn, WI 53575
Hard-to-find 3 bedroom home on 5+ acres in the town of Dunn! Convenient country living with easy access to Oregon, Stoughton, and Madison. Private wooded lot and 30x40 outbuilding with power and concrete slab. Vaulted great room has hardwood and tile floors, & open kitchen/dining with walkout to one of 3 decks and above ground pool. All bedrooms upstairs, including 2 bedrooms joined as an oversized master (seller willing to replace wall to make 3 separate bedrooms). Finished, exposed, lower level family room has wood-burning fireplace and walkout to backyard. A great value!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1780526
- Taxes: $4,553
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tri-level
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Family/Rec.room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Pool - above ground, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: River Bluff
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x11
- Bedroom #2: 13x9
- Bedroom #3: 10x9
- Family Room: 20x15
- Kitchen: 17x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x12
- Other: 14x7
- DenOffice: 11x7
Accuracy of information for 1605 Bonner Tr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Madcityhomes.com
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.