107 Red Fox Dr
Johnson Creek, WI 53038-0107
More amenities and updates then we can possibly list! In the last few years the sellers have added Hardwood floors, Granite Counters, New Stainless Steel Appliance, Dry Bar with Wine Cooler, 2 Pantries and more. The home has a Great open floor plan with Outstanding Natural Light. Bedrooms are Nicely Located for Visitors or Family. Oversized 3 car garage has extra Built in Storage, Generator Hook Up and an Entry to the Basement. Basement Partial finished with Two Storage Areas, Office, Bath, Family Room All on a Private, Quiet Lot, close to Main Highways and Centrally located to All Airports.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1780039
- Taxes: $4,918
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 3 car, Access to Basement, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, Air exchanger, All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Integrated Audio System, Jetted bathtub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Electronic Pet Containment System, Patio
- Elementary School: Johnson Creek
- Middle School: Johnson Creek
- High School: Johnson Creek
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x14
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Family Room: 16x14
- Kitchen: 21x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x15
- Dining Room: 12x11
- DenOffice: 14x13
- Laundry: 8x6
Accuracy of information for 107 Red Fox Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.