5150 Brandenburg Way
Madison, WI 53718
Classy ranch home backs up to expansive green space & boasts open and airy flr plan with a warm & cozy atmosphere! Vaulted ceilings & all new wd flrs can be found in spacious lvrm, dinette & kitchen area! Kitchen offers an abundance of maple cabinets, stainless appliances, large center island with breakfast bar & new light fixtures & tile back splash! Master features WIC & private bath w/ soaking tub! Exposed LL has loads of natural light, 1/2 bath, & is the perfect spot for the growing family or "Man cave"! 2-tiered deck overlooks fenced-in back yard. Don't let this amazing home pass you by!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1778190
- Taxes: $5,604
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Glendale
- Middle School: Sennett
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x14
- Bedroom #2: 10x12
- Bedroom #3: 10x11
- Family Room: 17x38
- Kitchen: 12x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x18
- Dining Room: 10x12
Accuracy of information for 5150 Brandenburg Way, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.