339 S Columbus St
Randolph, WI 53956
Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom 2 full bath 2 story colonial home. This home boasts custom cabinetry, included kitchen appliances, hardwood floors and solid 6 panel doors. You will also find new windows, water softener, furnace, roof and plumbing. There is ample storage space between the full basement, 2 car garage with additional storage area and storage sheds. Enjoy the spacious back yard from the roomy and open back deck.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1777582
- Taxes: $2,799
- Basement: Full, Partially finished
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Tile Floors, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Storage building
- Elementary School: Randolph
- Middle School: Randolph
- High School: Randolph
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x15
- Bedroom #2: 14x9
- Bedroom #3: 8x7
- Kitchen: 11x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 12x19
- Dining Room: 13x12
Accuracy of information for 339 S Columbus St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Quade Real Estate
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.