29620 Grosbeak Ave
Byron, WI 54660
Looking for country living at an affordable price? It's right here. This cozy 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home is located on 3 acres and provides a large garage with separate electric, additional storage shed and an extra slab to park your camper or extra vehicle. Meticulous lawn, but the joys of woods in your backyard. You will always feel welcome with the wood interior, living room fire and unique, spiral staircase. $120,000 and includes a 1 year home warranty. Call today...
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1775041
- Taxes: $1,729
- Basement: None
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: A-Frame
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Tomah
- High School: Tomah
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x7
- Bedroom #2: 10x14
- Bedroom #3: 15x7
- Kitchen: 10x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x22
- Dining Room: 10x11
Accuracy of information for 29620 Grosbeak Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.