21 W Exchange St
Mazomanie, WI 53560
Set on 3 large lots in the heart of Mazomanie, this home has something for everyone. The yard offers space to run, the clean 3+ car attached 35???x26??? garage will provide more than enough room for your vehicles, and the totally renovated large open kitchen will be hard to beat. First floor laundry. Recently finished master bedroom, walk-in closet & bathroom. Perfect for the person who wants to live ???all on one level???. The poured cement basement in this home is huge, clean, dry, and could be easily finished. There are two nice size bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs that have to be renovated.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1773324
- Taxes: $4,413
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Stubbed for Bathroom
- Garage: 3 car, Additional Garage, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: BlackMazo
- Middle School: Wisconsin Heights
- High School: Wisconsin Heights
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x13
- Bedroom #2: 15x13
- Bedroom #3: 13x13
- Kitchen: 22x25
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x13
- Laundry: 14x8
Accuracy of information for 21 W Exchange St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Associates, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.