116 Charles St
Portage, WI 53901
Cozy and compact is this 1671 square foot ranch. Located on a quiet residential street. The main level has everything you need for your daily living. Pantry in the kitchen, dinette for snacking, living room brick wood burning fireplace. Bedrooms nice size for children with a master that has his and her closets. Lower level finished family room and full bath. Workshop, sizable storage area with double doors to the outside, also built in gun cabinet. Backyard porch which has had screens and could again as framing is intact. "As Is" purchase. $500 flooring allowance.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1773270
- Taxes: $2,942
- Basement: Full, Partially finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Washer
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Wayne Bart
- High School: Portage
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x12
- Bedroom #2: 10x13
- Bedroom #3: 08x10
- Kitchen: 12x08
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x12
- Dining Room: 10x12
- Dining Area: 09x07
Accuracy of information for 116 Charles St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.