12.6 Ac County Road I
Montfort, WI 53569
12.6 acres located on the northeast edge of Montfort. Beautiful building site. Spring on the property supplies animals with water year round. Currently used as pasture, but zoned R1 (single family residential). Fences are in good shape and the soil is Dakota and Dubuque silt loams.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 12.6 acres
- Lot Description: Horses Allowed, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1772984
- Utilities Available: Cable, Electricity, Natural gas, Telephone
- Topography: Rolling, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 12.6
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Approved plat map, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed
- Elementary School: Iowa-Grant
- Middle School: Iowa-Grant
- High School: Iowa-Grant
Accuracy of information for 12.6 Ac County Road I, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.