468 Ogden Rd
Mifflin, WI 53580
Move to the country and enjoy the peacefulness of this gorgeous home and beautiful setting nestled well off a designated Wisconsin "Rustic Road". This brick and cedar sided home was believed to have been built in the late 1880's but was carefully remodeled to preserve its antique charm. Exposed brick and beam ceilings, oak and pine floors, quartz counter tops,tile floors, and classic deep window sills. A sun-filled 4-season porch with a Vermont stove. A 28x40 shop and an outdoor wood stove are included!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1769179
- Taxes: $1,553
- Basement: Crawl space, Partial, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Detached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: Free standing STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Iowa-Grant
- Middle School: Iowa-Grant
- High School: Iowa-Grant
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x17
- Bedroom #2: 14x14
- Bedroom #3: 9x13
- Kitchen: 8x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 12x17
- Dining Room: 14x14
- DenOffice: 9x12
- Sun Room: 10x23
Accuracy of information for 468 Ogden Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.