7553 De Soto St
Middleton, WI 53593
Prestigious 9 Yr. Old 5 BR Ranch on 1 Acre + Lot! Numerous Features: Just Refinished Red Birch Floors! Custom Tile Foyer! Formal DR w/ Trey Ceiling! Open Great Room W/ Views! WB Fireplace w/ Black Marble! Expansive Kitchen w/ B Bar/Island, Cherry Cabinetry, SS Appl + More ! Main Flr Office! Trey Ceiling in MBR Suite w/ Super Walk-In Closet + Private Bath (Double Shower + Jetted Tub)! Exposed LL w/ Huge FR Plus 3 Addtl BR + Dance Studio! Screen Porch + Open Deck w/ Privacy! Must See! Warranty!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1765097
- Taxes: $9,568
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, High Speed Internet, Humidifier, Jetted bathtub, Security system, Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water purifier, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Electronic Pet Containment System, Play structure, Screened porch
- Elementary School: West Middleton
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x15
- Bedroom #2: 14x14
- Bedroom #3: 16x14
- Bedroom #4: 14x14
- Bedroom #5: 15x15
- Kitchen: 23x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 19x19
- Dining Room: 13x12
- DenOffice: 15x14
- ExerciseRm: 19x12
- Laundry: 7x8
- Other3: 32x16
Accuracy of information for 7553 De Soto St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.