4518 Wakefield St
Madison, WI 53711
This home offers all the design features of the mid-century modern architectural movement: sleek angles, clean simplicity, and integration of nature. The floor to ceiling windows and flowing floor plan open to a huge yard. The kitchen is retro cool with stainless counters. Exposed beams, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings...simply "wow". Don't miss the relaxing owner's suite upstairs. Newer roof and exterior paint. All of this in one of Madison's hottest neighborhoods!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1765005
- Taxes: $6,778
- Basement: Crawl space, Exposed, Partial, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Gas burning, Living room, Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Midvale/Lincoln
- Middle School: Cherokee
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Dinette: 8x6
- Master Bedroom: 19x13
- Bedroom #2: 14x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x10
- Bedroom #4: 11x10
- Kitchen: 11x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x15
- Dining Room: 14x12
- Laundry: 13x10
Accuracy of information for 4518 Wakefield St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.