W10349 Dalton Rd
Lodi, WI 53555
1.5 Story country style home with detached garage on 2 mostly wooded acres overlooking the scenic Lodi valley on dead end road one half mile east of Lodi. Owner built, completed in 2014, with pride and craftmanship on the "not so big house" model, emphasizing quality materials, energy efficiency and attention to detail. Maple, cherry and oak floors, 9 ft ceilings with painted crown molding throughout, custom designed kitchen with hickory cabinets and granite countertops. Home completely rebuilt from the ground up in 2014 with the exception of the LR that was built 1976 fully renovated in 14'.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1757928
- Taxes: $1,994
- Basement: Full
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Extra Storage Area
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: Wood burning, Wood burning STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Integrated Audio System, NO window coverings, Tile Floors, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Storage building
- Elementary School: Lodi
- Middle School: Lodi
- High School: Lodi
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x25
- Bedroom #2: 11x14
- Kitchen: 17x18
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x17
Accuracy of information for W10349 Dalton Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: The Mcgrady Group, Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.