7240 Clover Hill Dr
Springfield, WI 53597
This exceptional home exists in perfect harmony with the stunning land it rests on. Following Frank Lloyd Wright???s philosophy of organic architecture, the home flows beautifully with an openness and abundance of natural material giving it an inviting warmth in all seasons. The details of the home inspire, as well: A remodeled kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances and finishes, a stone hearth opens to the living and dining rooms and all the living spaces look out onto the serene, private landscape.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1752983
- Taxes: $9,314
- Basement: Partial, Partially finished, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, 3 car, 4+ car, Carport, Detached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Living room, Wood burning STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Office w/ ext entry, Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck, Screened porch, Storage building
- Elementary School: Sunset Ridge
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 23x13
- Bedroom #2: 14x12
- Bedroom #3: 10x9
- Family Room: 17x24
- Kitchen: 17x15
- Living/Grt Rm: 12x25
- Dining Room: 12x11
- ScreendPch: 16x16
Accuracy of information for 7240 Clover Hill Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Sprinkman Real Estate
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.