W7844 Hwy 11
Jordan, WI 53566
Prime Hunting Land, convenient, yet private. Sits far off highway with varied terrain from flat to steep slopes. Mowed paths, some pickup sized, provide easy access to 12+ deer stands that overlook the scattered forage food plots (a deer soybean blend, corn, clover). Managed forest with oak & walnuts provide shelter for deer as well as turkey. A pond, stream, and spring provide the water. 30x90 shed, well and driveway are in. Wildlife, wildflowers, morels, privacy & room to roam - what more do you want?
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 146.337 acres
- Lot Description: Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural
- MLS ID: 1748940
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Topography: Level, Rocky, Rolling, Sloping, Steep Slope, Variety
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 62.9
- Wooded Acreage: 60.0
- Wetland Acreage: 20.0
- Available Info: Can be divided, Certified survey, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed
- Elementary School: Parkside
- Middle School: Monroe
- High School: Monroe
Accuracy of information for W7844 Hwy 11, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Keller Williams Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.