22073 Glasgow Ave
Tomah, WI 54660
Enjoy 3000 sq ft of living space, 3+ bedroom, 4 bath home on private 1.54 acre secluded wooded setting. The house boasts hardwood floors, granite countertops, tiled bathroom floors, stainless steel appliances, 2 wood burning fireplaces. Master bedroom suite, walk in and bath. Large lower level family room, lg laundry room. Sunroom houses a $13,000 state of the art salt water hot tub. Price with adjacent 2.05 acres with very nice out buildings; $284,900.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1742250
- Taxes: $4,193
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Hot tub, Skylight(s), Some window coverings, Tankless Water Heater, Tile Floors, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Tomah
- High School: Tomah
Room Types & Sizes
- Laundry: 12x12
- Master Bedroom: 12x21
- Bedroom #2: 23x14
- Bedroom #3: 13x10
- Kitchen: 12x15
- Living/Grt Rm: 29x12
- Dining Room: 09x14
- Bonus Room: 23x15
- Sun Room: 12x17
- Other3: 28x19
Accuracy of information for 22073 Glasgow Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Transaction Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.