L37 Forest Rd
Delton, WI 53913
Fantastic level building lots in newer Delton Woods Sub-division in the Town of Delton. These building lots are all about 1+/- Acre in size and are mostly wooded in the Pines. This great Sub-division offers a nice Park for the kids to play. Blacktop roads and some utilities make this a great place to build your dream home. Seller will consider building your home or bring your own builder! Sub-division has a $50 annual fee for maintenance. Great values offered at only $21,900 ea. Lots still available are lots #37 & 48 on Forest Rd., lots #52, 59 & 60 on Greimel Rd. These are priced to sell!
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 1.0
- Lot Description: Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1692350
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Natural gas
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 1.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Approved plat map, Can not be divided, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Accuracy of information for L37 Forest Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.