352 Knights Shield Way
Rome, WI 54457
This extra large .789 acre Lake Camelot Lake Access Camping/Home Site features mature trees, a rear "buffer" greenway, and a very nearby private waterfront park, where you can dock your boat, swim, and relax. Lake Camelot is a favorite lake for many because it's perfect for high-velocity water sports yet ideal for fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and pedal-boating. Easy access to 3 other lakes, 2 golf courses, ATV & snowmobile trails, a 2500-acre ATV park, public hunting land, and scenic biking routes!
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: .78
- Lot Description: Adjacent to park/public land, Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1685732
- Utilities Available: All underground, Cable, Electricity, Telephone
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.78
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Humke
- Middle School: Alexander
- High School: Nekoosa
Accuracy of information for 352 Knights Shield Way, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Rome Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.