1573 Trout Rd
Rome, WI 54457
300` of prime 14~mile creek frontage that`s just upstream from Lake Petenwell, Wisconsin`s 2nd largest inland lake. With 2.4 acres covered up with mature Norway pine and oak, and a relaxing view of meandering stream frontage, this beauty certainly qualifies as one of the best. Build a home or cabin and enjoy privacy, an abundance of wildlife, and all the excellent amenities the Rome area has to offer ... 4 lakes, 2 18~hole championship golf courses, and a nearly endless network of ATV and snowmobile trails..
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 2.4 Acres
- Lot Description: Cul-de-sac, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1671885
- Utilities Available: None
- Topography: Rolling
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 2.4
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Can not be divided, Certified survey, Restrictions/covenants, Topography map, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Humke
- Middle School: Alexander
- High School: Nekoosa
Accuracy of information for 1573 Trout Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Rome Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.