N8170 County Road F
Fort Winnebago, WI 53901
Prime hunting land consisting of 357 acres. This parcel has all the hunting you will ever need made up of wetland marsh, water channels, wildlife ponds (lots of open water) and approx 60 acres of high ground with mature trees. Great diversity supports turkey, waterfowl and deer. If you enjoy wildlife you will like watching, mink, fish and beaver. Property is enrolled in the USDA wetland reserve program which keeps it classified as agriculture land and low taxes. Owner had decided to split the parcel selling 100 acres on the east side for $1899.00 per acre. This is the prime waterfowl area.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Limited/Non-Buildable, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural, Other
- MLS ID: 1616086
- Utilities Available: None
- Topography: Level, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 70.0
- Wetland Acreage: 287.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Approved plat map, Easements, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Wayne Bart
- High School: Portage
Accuracy of information for N8170 County Road F, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.