Our specialists are trained in Global Mobility. Moving locally or state-to-state can be challenging enough, let alone moving to a different Country. Our professionals will assist with the coordination of your social security needs, driverís licensing, banking options and more.
- Introduce them to an international banker who can do immediate wire transfers of currency and set up checking and savings accounts.
- Wisconsin Drivers License. We will accompany them to the DMV and take them to their written and driving tests.
- Take them to the Social Security Administration building to obtain their SS #s. Advising them of appropriate immigration documents that they must bring.
- Assisting them in the purchase or lease of an automobile.
- Will assist them in finding a temporary furnished housing, rental or permanent a home. Also assisting them in filling out forms and acting as a liaison with the property managers. If purchasing, we will help them become pre-qualified with a lender.
- Assist in finding language tutors if necessary, research ESL school programs and tour the family ESL schools. Help the family understand our public and private school system.
- Job coaching for the trailing partner.
- If requested, we network the family to associations, groups, religious affiliations, or grocery stores that are appropriate to the transferee.
- Day to day acclimation, ATM systems, public libraries, convenience stores etc.
Call Nadya Nahirniak-Hansen, Director of Relocation today at 608-395-3103 or 800-637-1178.
Our Comprehensive Relocation Services Include:
Click Below for More Information: