E6328 Biesek Rd
Winfield, WI 53959
29 Acres of Paradise in the Country surrounded by rolling hills and seclusion! Beautifully custom built home with guest quarters and a full 2nd kitchen! High-end appliances, granite counter tops, open floor plan, spacious views from every room, grand fireplace & dark rich Cherry woodwork! Could be 4-5 bedrooms, super-sized office with built-in desk & cabinets. 1st class horse stable, miles of 8 strand barb wire fence, 36x60 Horse stable, 7 stalls, riding ring, fenced pasture, 30x62 heated shop 36x56 heated car garage. Up to 250 acres of additional land available with miles of riding trails!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1817275
- Taxes: $5,314
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, 4+ car, Access to Basement, Additional Garage, Attached, Garage stall > 26 ft deep, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Separate Living Quarters, Steam Shower, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Webb
- High School: Reedsburg Area
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 21x25
- Bedroom #2: 13x14
- Bedroom #3: 9x15
- Kitchen: 14x24
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x19
- DenOffice: 21x24
- Other3: 10x17
- Other4: 12x20
Accuracy of information for E6328 Biesek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.