409 4th Ave
Baraboo, WI 53913
Wonderful home less than 10 years old on quiet street in established neighborhood!! Custom built 4 bedroom, 2 bath ranch within walking distance of downtown Baraboo, Public Library, River Walk, parks, shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Nice layout & generous sized rooms all have new carpet. New patio door to grilling deck, fenced back yard. Lower level features spacious den/rec room as well as 2 bedrooms. Also has insulated attached garage with access from alley and a fenced in yard. Property newer & low maintenance for this price, style and in the city limits!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1813874
- Taxes: $3,503
- Basement: Full, Total finished
- Garage: 1 car, Access to Basement, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cable available, High Speed Internet, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x14
- Bedroom #2: 9x12
- Bedroom #3: 11x12
- Bedroom #4: 8x12
- Kitchen: 12x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x22
- Dining Room: 9x10
- DenOffice: 12x12
- Laundry: 12x10
Accuracy of information for 409 4th Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Re/Max Preferred
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.