3850 S River Rd
Rock, WI 53546
Your waterfront retreat awaits! Relax in this custom craftsman designed northern lodge-themed home! A floor to ceiling field stone fireplace creates a stunning centerpiece along with beautiful woodworking & cabinetry throughout. Upper loft contains the entire master suite w/master bath. 2 bedrooms on the main level, one could be a game room or separate living space. Bring your friends for a camping weekend w/2 electrical hookups in yard or slip your canoe into the Rock River for an afternoon fishing trip. Attached 2 car garage was part of original cabin. Additional 3 car garage/workspace.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1812442
- Taxes: $4,693
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Crawl space, Full, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, 3 car, Attached, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Insert, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Not Assigned
- Middle School: Not Assigned
- High School: Parker
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x20
- Bedroom #2: 16x16
- Bedroom #3: 23x14
- Kitchen: 19x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 25x19
- Dining Room: 20x10
- Laundry: 5x9
Accuracy of information for 3850 S River Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Hurley Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.